Actions speak louder than words. That is what we are being taught since childhood. But it is always the words that make us ponder, ponder into the world of the unknown and unexplored. It is being said that a writers imagination can reach where the science fails….
Lets buckle up for a journey on the train of thought.
1. Draw a monster. Why is it a monster?
2. We say actions speak louder than words. Somehow, we still fall for words first.
3. The things that make you weird as a kid today will make you great tomorrow.
4. The price of anything is the amount of life you exchange for it.
5. Do monsters make war or does war makes monsters?