So, you love to travel? We all love traveling and visiting new places, and thanks to the airlines to make our dreams possible. If you are a frequent flyer, I’m sure you must be knowing every single detail about airlines and their services. But have you ever wondered how flying on a plane was like in the 1950s? Was it dangerous, smoky, boring? Well, I honestly never thought about it but thanks to the airlines which have revealed the vintage photos from the 1950s. Let’s see how flying on a plane looked like 70 years ago.
Was it fun or boring? These pictures will put and end to your doubts. So, keep scrolling to know how flying on a plane was like in the 1950s.
1. Ahaan! Looks like it used to be fun
2. Not so bad. Looks so comfortable
3. No leg room problem and passengers didn’t have to worry about hitting their heads
4. But not all planes were big and spacious, some were too small
5. Some airlines used to provide playing cards and chess to passengers to kill their time